Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Letting go of something you are used to is never easy, especially if it’s something that defines who you are | 放下一件讓你習慣的事情永遠不容易


 Letting go of something you are used to is never easy, especially if it’s something that defines who you are. 



If life remain the same without any ups and downs,
you better figure it out why, what, where, when, how. 



Reach home late almost every night,
seeing my family doing what they usually do, is a bless.
Because of my passion, my family never leave no matter what.



Socializing in working world still new for someone like me,
where people knowing each other without sincere heart, not all, but most of it out there.
Is this life?
Can you just fake it and act like normal even it look totally weird for you,
just because you want to be part of them?
The nomad and "copy paste" version of others just to "blend" into their network?
Nothing right or wrong,
but I'm still newbie.





People who know me for long time would definitely laugh hard until they die,
when people commenting that I'm a very serious, focus, no-fun-entertainment(boring) kind of people.
But this happen in my working life,
people might saying that I'm not creative enough, too quite, strict person.
Yeahhh people who know me well please don't laugh off your ass.
It's totally not me at all right?





Perhaps for me, focusing in career development and learning,
knowing that I might be too loud or over creative 
(where some people might think it's not formal enough) 
That's why, I switch my way of doing things.
As a totally fresh and small officer in the company,
I try to keep my mouth shut, observe, analyze by myself & to be a "good girl",
try not to be a problem staff.
Perhaps it lead to people feel that I'm not a fun or serious person at all,
where this challenge me and really hard to switch to another way where is totally not me.
I try not to lost my unique personality of me,
at the same time be a "good girl" for the company.
I struggle a lot.
Positive way, I treat it as a learning progress for me.




I have dreams, yeah dreams which include few which I'm working hard on it now.
My passion and personality will shine where it meet or doing things that I'm passion in.
Perhaps just a Spanish beat song or sentimental wording song could easily move me,
without me realizing that it's in my gene,
Where my love and passion always in me,
that keep me alive and stay motivated towards life.




I'm neutral with my fresh new job,
perhaps should said getting better impression towards this work where starting to like it.
No love or hate feeling,
but just normal things for me to just keep on doing it for my another piece of passion and love.



Letting go of something you are used to is never easy, 
especially if it’s something that defines who you are.
Yes, title speaks.



Letting go of the noisy side of me where I can talk really fast and non-stop daily,
into quiet person that someone might not even realize my existing.
It's hard where almost every day when I was home,
my talking "speech" is like the quantity of generating what I should talk the whole day,
and speak it all out to my family members, pity their ears.
And thanks for always be there and listen to me even I annoy you guys a lot.



Letting go doesn't mean giving up,
but I brought it along together in me, and become a better version of me.
I always there no matter what.



Thank you, for reserving your partner seat for me.
Thank you, for showing and giving me the greatest support where I never expect or thought of any.
That spirit of becoming one are fantastic,
we may be just friend, or perhaps just new know friend or any random one appear in my life.
But I'm sincerely thanks for each of little pieces of love,
because of trust from all of you,
lead me to another successful and positive life of me.
I'm blessed.





深夜到家,看到的是一如往常的家人平靜地做著他們習慣做的事情;
社交在外,新手再現,情場習態,
人人都有著自己的一塊秘密,
卻得相處得 按著心地說自己是一家人;
或許是我還沒融入社會大學這一塊,
依照情況而做事做人這根事     我真的不熟練。




即使演戲而成的氣氛   也會變得非常尷尬,
大家都把我設為嚴肅  安靜  沒樂趣的那一類,
這些特點要是被家人或者大學時期的朋友聽到鐵定掉落大牙,
大笑說即使太陽從北邊起也絕對不可能是我的事情。




在事業這一塊,
我發覺自己帶給人的感覺  是謹慎  嚴肅   認真   古板
或許在我自己沒意識到的情況下給了別人這樣的感覺,
也許知道自己一貫式 吵鬧  粗心  分心   太有創意
所以在新的環境下   尤其是小小新員工的我
應該改變並且安分守己的態度吧



我有夢想  熱誠   想法
卻在   正式工作後
發覺我把自己這一方面的態度收下了
不是因為三分鐘熱度
是因為我知道我需要這樣認真努力的加油
到了稍微有能力的時候  才慢慢轉反向   往夢想前進
在這期間   我都會把一切當成是自己的一個重要的學習過程




說我不愛自己旅行系修讀出來  工作的旅遊行業嘛也不是
我沒有不喜歡 不愛
只是熱誠相比  才藝這方面  或者  心靈上的修學
更能激起我全身細胞的幸福喜悅感



說起才藝這方面
就比如聽到一首節奏感的歌  身體真的會情不自禁地動起來
甚至 聽到某一首歌   會口哼歌  直接讓我體驗 深思更多文字中優美的情景
不做假虛偽
這都在我細胞裡  就是造就今日的我



開始接受 以及  真的對自己這份工作 小小地有了好感
這或許是初步的起點吧




只是  我需要自我進步 修養 修煉 的真的需要些時間一一上手
說的不單只是工作質量
更多於人際社交




好聽的話,
就是和誰都相處得來,大受歡迎的對象;
不好聽的,
就是見人說人話,見鬼說鬼話,
非常機靈 很會 做人的 聰明人。
選擇權,在於自己的態度,
出來的結果  只能向自己問話。






這篇大題,
放下一件讓你習慣的事情永遠不容易,尤其是就是因為這些習慣讓你變得特出以及分辨你與他人的不同。


放下 我一貫式習慣的吵鬧性格,放下那原本屬於我的位置;
不容易  一點都不簡單。
要知道  我回到家後話多得彷彿把我一整天沒來得及說出的話語分量一次過抒發出來
真是苦了我的家人  每次都得聽我說完話才能入睡
要知道    為了創造自己的位置王國 費了我多少堅持
如今一切釋懷 放下了




放下不意味著放棄,
我只是把這一份放在心裡,
前往更為優越的方向  帶著這些習慣的事情  變成比昨天更優秀的自己,
我    一直都在




謝謝你,
為我保留著  你的伴侶位



謝謝你們,
在小小負面喧嘩後,
你們更積極地貼近心地表達你們的支持,
讓我知道我永遠沒有可能是一個人在作戰。
讓我領悟學習了更多,
甚至不再猶豫,因為你們,你們的認可、肯定、信任...
小小迷失的我
現在回頭看看
才笑笑自己真的傻傻地怎麼會忘了最初的動力呢
慶幸,有你們支持著、提醒著,
把差一點被自己忘記的優點給牢牢記住。
即使認識或不認識,
你們的支持話語、微笑、真心交談是讓我覺得最難得的體驗,
謝謝你們的愛。



❥♒ maymaybeby.blogspot.my ♔ ░ ♥
Appreciate, Stay Blessed.
珍惜,感恩。


Love,
May.
媄鏸.

❥♒

No comments:

Post a Comment