Tuesday, April 19, 2016

”Do what you love and you never work a day in your life” | 選擇一份讓你永遠不用工作的職業


Do you love what you're doing right now?
What wakes you up daily?
Are you happy?



Future.



What I've been thinking lately.
For my path, my dream, my career.



People who are graduating soon or fresh graduate,
how are you? are you doing fine or any direction for you future?



For people who have huge passion and desire to many things like me,
I feel strange when there's something in me that always telling me that
" I can do it, I'll be there one day; just the matters of time.."



The reason why I feel strange is that feeling become stronger and stronger after times.
This strong spirit sometimes make me feel funny on my tiny dream but strong passion,
and sometimes it become reason for me
 to standing there and chasing after my dream like nobody else did.



I've been speaking around to my beloved one,
about my perceptions, my dream, my plan...
"No one is going to blame you for anything so just go ahead and do what you want to do,
we're always here and ready to support you the best as we could."
I cried that time.
My family shows really great support.
It might be really tough and hard time for them especially when they have trouble kid like me.
I am going to try my best to repay their efforts for me,
priority always go for them.



It's true that what are in your mind often make you think and repeat asking yourself.
Either is it worth for doing all these things that sometime you can't even get recognizance from others.
Or is it sustainable and consistent, or even potential to make it as your future in long run?
You might think of giving up, or just stop everything.


But have you ever think of,
all these question pop up from your inner voice,
is actually to make you think and to examine the reliability of your dream.
Only things that struggle you a lot brings the best result.
Only things that make you feel insecure are mean to lead you to your destination.
Go outside your comfort zone,
and there's where your dream start to grow.




Believe your heart and thoughts,
voice from inner part of you.
It's there for a reason,
to remind you to chase after what you want.



Have you found your dream job that make you feel never work a day in your life?






你喜歡自己所做的一切嗎?
每天早晨是在怎樣的情況下醒過來?
你過得開心嗎?



近期感觸很多很多,
對於一個超級愛說話的我,
和朋友們從大學功課或老師的話題,
轉到了未來和接下來要選擇的路。
未來



三個月過去了,
我這一批的大學實習生還有最後一個月便會從實習生變成真正的員工了。
當然前提是,大家都想不想在各自的工作場合呆下去。



大家正處於非常迷茫的階段,
有著大大夢想的每個人在金錢和夢想上糾結,
這是踏入社會大學的見面禮。



由大學時期就非常有熱誠的自己,
對於未來想要的有著一定的目標和要求,
不過總就於得看清現實社會的煩惱難題。



心裡總是很莫名的,
每一次都有著一股神奇的執著和堅信,
我知道總有一天,我會到達的!
一切也就只是時間這關鍵問題而已。



老實說,
很多時候會覺得自己這股由心發自出來的堅信感到可笑,
可卻也很多時候因為自己這份堅信而每一次都會更努力的一一去完成。



跟家人友人們都在問問意見聊聊問題,
從他們的詞彙裡  我更加堅信自己的立場
還記得家人曾經告訴我
沒有人會責怪你,既然那是你想要的,就去努力去完成,
我們都會在這裡,能幫助你的我們一定會全力以赴。
那時候,我落淚了。



有時候,
自己難免給了自己很大很大的壓力,
為的是要自己永不停歇的前進,
把自己看得見的未來 給帶來真實世界,
讓它不再只是我看見得未來,
而是變成了現實的情景,
把夢想達成。



有時候難免會自我懷疑,
有時候難免會覺得自己很渺小;
不過大家是否知道,
這些不安感、自我懷疑感..
其實就是在讓你堅定肯定地過濾著自己的夢想,
考驗它們的真實度、可賴性...
沒有疑問、沒有煎熬的夢想;
不會長久。




所以,
相信自己的直覺 和 心
畢竟他們在你腦海裡浮現,在你心裡輕輕讓你聆聽不是沒有理由的。



你,
找到了讓你永遠不用工作的職業嗎?


❥♒ maymaybeby.blogspot.my ♔ ░ ♥
Appreciate, Stay Blessed.
珍惜,感恩。


Sincerely,
May
媄鏸.

❥♒

No comments:

Post a Comment