Tuesday, March 22, 2016

#MAYVACEY Parasailing, Flamingo Beach | Journey of Penang (Part 10)


Come to the best part of my family trip in Penang,                       不知觉的已到了我的槟城游第十篇,
it's my very first time step out of my comfort zone                        也是对于我而言最让我难以忘怀的,
-- Parasailing along Flamingo beach!                                            22年来第一次尝试帆伞运动!不可思议


Okay, I know my face expression are little weird                         兴奋外加不可思议的表情,难以表达



My excited face before I decide to give a try.                               在还没有那么意志坚定要去尝试之前
Seriously seeing other parasailing,                               说真的 当个旁者在一旁观看真的不是我的风范
and people along the beach cheer for you,            很奇妙的载着海滩上大家都回莫名地为飞行者欢呼
that feeling motivate me!                  更奇妙的是鼓励我让我决定要去尝试的是两位50多岁的妇女!
                                                               相信我,年龄绝对不是问题!槟城的安全措施保障得很!



Can't hide my excitement!                                                                    脸上的笑容出卖了我的兴奋感!


I got my parasailing in RM 180 for two,                                           感恩呢!他们告诉我说她给我优惠
which the lady told me that she give me discounted price.                 让我和弟弟两人可获得马币180,
Hmmm thanks!                                                                       好呗!第一次的体验 希望一切好好的。


How I wish someone could take photo of me like this.                     我多么希望有人可以这样帮我拍照
Huh.                                                                                                  可惜可惜可惜!画面超美!


Well, this is mine version.                                               好吧 现实总归现实  哈哈哈哈哈
For the first time. Ahahahahhaaa..                                  第一次体验 那画面好像.... 好一次体验!
Memory tho.                                                                 不过终究是我的回忆!照片无法描述的 
                                                                                   是我那第一次的体验  眼前的画面和心情 无价






Seriously it's all my real expression and reaction for the first time.            第一次体验 让我的短片来描述






Along the Flamingo Beach.                                              马来西亚的海滩(Flamingo海滩) 让照片发言










Ciao w/ family group photo!                                                   用一张有代表性的家庭合照来结束呗!

p/s: First try of something new in my blog by using dual language.
Hope you guys like it!


Appreciate, Stay Blessed.
珍惜,感恩。

#MAYVACEY
#PENANG
#MALAYSIA
#TOURISM

Sincerely,
May.

❥♒


No comments:

Post a Comment