Wednesday, March 30, 2016

M Boutique Station 18 | 怡保 Ipoh


Ever thinking of spend your weekends surrounded by vintage elements?
Looking for somewhere else that could accumulate you and your family, at the first place to get your family entertain as well?
Ahaaaa!
This place will definitely fulfil your expectation.


有没有想过过一个复古式的周末?
想要些能够让你和家人一家大小都喜爱的好住所?
这地方绝对能够满足你的要求!
View of bed 1.
一号床

It looks like my name right?
"M"ay "M"ay "B"e"b"y
born at 18.
Know the reason why I fall in love with this stay? ;)
超级喜欢这家的设计,
尤其是他们的代表性M 和18号码,
都是我的脸书的帐号名字呀,
18日出生的May May Beby.
简称MMBB 18

View of bed 2.
二号床

Acting failed. Hahahaaa. The small space for sofa and tv.
I love the vintage table from UK flag luggage kind of box they provide.
哈哈哈 演技失败。小小闲厅让人坐在沙发上观赏电视的地方。
我很喜欢英国戚设计的行李箱桌子,复古、创意!

18. 18. 18.
Yesss I said it 3 times, cause it's my birthday a.k.a. lucky number.
Love it!

18、18、18
没错我重复了三次 因为是我的生日日期也算是我的幸运号码嘛。
大爱!

So lovely!
可爱的提醒方式
Trust me, your brother or dad will get excited and wear on that thingy hanging there. Lol
Guess what is it :P
相信我,你的爸爸弟弟们一定会去玩那挂在衣架上的!大乱拍照。
自己想象是什么吧~





Get what I mean?
My family just way too cute!


明白我的意思了吧?
我家的男人们都太太可爱了啦!



View once you step in to your room.
踏入房的第一情景。








Bathroom tour!
浴室游!



 
It smell so so so good.
很香很香!

They provide glass chair even inside the bathroom, guess for people to sit and brush their leg? hmmm
里面还玻璃椅呢!很贴心  应该是给长辈们坐着洗脚等等的吧~

They have really strong water supple provided, it feel like 'heavy-rain'.
花灑真的很强(大水)很有力水很舒服!

No need to worry even you didn't bring your towel.
So hug so comfy and nice logo!
无需带毛巾!他们的毛巾又大又舒服,而且又分大中小超贴心的。




It's so so so nice and classy and perfect!
The sense everything are good and perfect in smell and make your skin feel alive.
So lovely.


真的很漂亮很简单又时尚!
冲洗物品好喜欢,很香很舒服,让人感觉肌肤顿时醒了!感觉真好!
大爱大爱!

Coffee maker!
咖啡机



很喜欢他们的logo设计,好漂亮!冰箱里看起来也那么时尚。
I love their logo that black M so much! So pretty, they make the refrigerator even stylish!







Sorry for some mess in photos,
but it shows this is photo by me right!
Not any copy or commercialize photo as what you may happen to see.


原谅我照片里头的一些凌乱感,
不过这也证明是真实的,也是我属于我的照片吧!
不同于其他仿照或商业化的照片。

My art. LOL.
我的作品。




All these old time snacks that make us feel like home,
back to home with those childhood snacks where my dad love to bite whenever he get to.
The first photo about 'my art'. Lol.
I tried it randomly for edit, and the result surprise me.
Feel little proud of myself! Aaaaha
:)

这些怀旧的物品,
真的让人怀念!很喜欢 他们的用心特地送来房间给我们。
我尝试玩一玩艺术,那第一张作品我个人好喜欢啊!
少许满足感呢!
Lucky room number for family suite.
家庭套房的幸运号码。

Owhh forget to mention I stay in Family Suite, M Boutique Station 18.
对了,忘了说我住的是家庭套房


Just the few vintage UK style in room aren't able to satisfied us right?
Let me get you to the whole building for short tour.
p/s: video coming soon.
仅仅房内的英国式房间室内设计怎么满足得了我们呢?
让我们继续到处走走看看整个建筑物吧!
小小提示:短影片正在途中呀!


Ready?
准备好了吗?

Small living area once you step out from the lift.
Make you feel like homeee..
从电梯踏出来便可看见的小小闲厅。
很有家的感觉对不对~

Along the way before you find your room.
前往房间的路上。

Tadaaaaaa, and I found mine!
The Family Suite
我的房间!
家庭套房

I'll never forget that my room are at Level 1, room number 17.
It's so big there reminding me of "117"
我绝对不会忘记自己的房间是在楼,房号17的房间。
那么大大个的“117”号让人怎么可能忘记呢。

Can I have my future house decorated like something similar? Heeeeeeeeee
我未来的小屋能不能有类似的设计呀?哈哈哈 想太多


The lift.
电梯旁。

The front desk. Feel more relax and comfortable than those high class stay isn't it?
Different experience.
入门可见的服务台。是不是让人感觉很舒服轻松的感觉呢?与星级酒店的感觉坦然不同。
非凡体验。

Waiting area before the officer check you in.
等待区

Spectacular night view of M Boutique Station 18.
M  Boutique Station 18的亮眼外观。

The Jazz style building view during night time. Marvellous!
夜间的爵士风格外观。特别!



Modelling in dark?
夜间模特儿?

Heyyy :)
哈咯 哈咯~



You'll see this once you enter from the main entrance.


So lovely! They sell some goods too.












Outside laundry area.
干洗区的外厅

Laundry interior.
干洗室内设计。

Min me.
小小的我

One of my favourite photo.
我最爱照片的其中之一。



Laundry area & some space.
干洗区和小闲厅区。










Atmosphere: J|
Location: J|
Food / Beverage:J|
Price: J|
Service Quality: |
Overall:|
Comments:
The concept of M Boutique Station 18 Hotel are perfectly great! The interior everything are nice, vintage in details. That's why become the best place for both locals or foreigner to spend their leisure stay time.
With the well-known boutique stay in Ipoh, it might drive the cost little higher or some being being switch from M Boutique Hotel to M Boutique Station 18 (sister hotel) with better price and promotion ahead, which I'm happy with it. Jazz elements from the outlook of this hotel are good and eye-catching; before entering to the hotel itself create impact for others. Never forget to mentioned their interior design is the best that I get with full of surprise, see from my photos! Bravo
Location itself consider main factor for people to go or not to go. I arrive around 7pm, which they're kind to wait for me. But to get to there, it takes us a really long journey. It's located quiet far from the city area, good for peaceful or less connection with outside. But for haunting for food or first-timer to getting there, it might be a little barrier in between. The choice for in-house guest is either Myth (cafe at lobby) or AEON Station 18. For people who visit to Ipoh, I'm sure visitors would more likely prefer local delicates or any speciality mouth-watering food in Ipoh. It's good to try Myth cafe, but for whole family & more varieties of locals food, this may be little losing gap in between.
The staff are generally good, security wise are good, where visitors need to access to the entrance by room card or control press by admin in front desk. 
Overall, the idea and concept are great, remain the heritage elements with care. Keep it up! 


主题概念真的将近于完美!室内的设计是强大的卖点之一,细节中复古,带出真诚感。这也是其中一个最重要元素让无论当地或国外游客喜爱到访这里享受住宿的原因之一。
有着众所周知的超高人气住宿,价格方面因季节性的会有些变动,或者有主店(M Boutique Hotel)因为爆满而建议也提供折扣到这里住宿,我还挺喜欢他们的贴心安排。爵士风格的外观让人有着深刻的印象,也成为抢眼地点之一;外观奇特!当然忘不了的,还是主要的室内设计,可从我的照片中发掘很多惊喜吧!
至于地点方面,其实是他们最大的障碍吧。距离市中心很远,也在接近山区的郊外地区,给想要体验美食的爱好者们少许失望,尤其是第一次到访怡保的客人。在附近的只有M Boutique自家餐厅再不然便是隔壁AEON超市的餐馆,这点有些大扣分。Myth (M Boutique自家餐厅)是个很不错的选择,但如果想要更多道地美食的客人们不会是首选。
那里的员工们不错,我看见的夜间执行只有一位店员。安全措施也不错,客人需用房卡或店员的按钮才能进入建筑物。
很喜欢这样不经意的复古元素让我感觉温馨!那种感觉,只有这里有!复古外加时尚。请继续带给我们更多新体验!加油!


Check it out!
快来一起体验吧!




Weido May be like.
#random
随意写真。哈哈哈哈
 ❥♒ maymaybeby.blogspot.my ♔ ░ ♥

Appreciate, Stay Blessed.
珍惜,感恩。

#MAYVACEY
#IPOH
#MALAYSIA
#TOURISM

Sincerely,
May.

❥♒

No comments:

Post a Comment