Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hello Macao!


Click this:


Guess people who follow me on Instagram or Facebook may know my latest update of working trip.
MACAO
MACAO
MACAO
MACAO
MACAO
MACAO


yessssss! My virgin visitation to Macao, China.
A very blessed and lucky opportunities for intern-trainee like me.
Golden opportunity.



Always want to make videos of me travelling oversea,
cause as a freshmen / student,
to earn more through working or to gain more through travels
Always become issue for me.



Thanks God,
my intern-ship company allowed me to fulfil both.
I'm so so thankful and blessed,
sincerely appreciate it.



I'm extremely satisfied after 4 hours of making videos for what suit me perfectly,
or I should said, represent me, my style.
Thanks to my bro for advice through hard-words. Lol.


At first thinking of using 1 song for the whole video,
and wanted to make it around 2-3minute.
But I got too much videos to share in total of 6 days trip.
Imagine how I try to squeeze in average 1 day in 1 minute and skip one day.



Anyway, new challenge for me!
New learning as well.
I love it so so much.


But of course gonna watch more and learn more for better improvement.


Hope you enjoy the videos!




  ❥♒ maymaybeby.blogspot.my ♔ ░ ♥

Appreciate, Stay Blessed.
珍惜,感恩。

#MAYVACEY
#MACAO
#EXPLORATION
#TOURISM
#BLESSED
#LOVE

Sincerely,
May.

❥♒

No comments:

Post a Comment