Saturday, January 31, 2015

2015 life resolutions



January of 2015 left one last day before enter into the grand new month again,
one of my favourite month ever!

I'm quite a slow person,
so I use time of one month of January to set my so-call "year goals"

Time never stop or wait for us,
I want something big, at least once in my life.


So here's my 2015 resolutions list, I make it into 21 since I'm turning into 21 this year


1. I WANT TO TRAVEL AROUND, oversea. The first thing pop out of my mind.
    Particularly aim for Greece, Spain or Cambodia, with family.
    As my 21 year old birthday wishes.

2. EARN MORE. Get more part time job or event, get more opportunities though I'm still a student.
    Obviously, this is to try my best to make my first dream come true.

3. GET OUT, SOCIALIZE.

4. CUT DOWN WEIGHT, BE MORE HEALTHY. Well, gym workout muay-thai classes.
    Stick my life in the gym room, gonna date the gym room like hell.

5. BUY MUMMY DADDY BETTER STUFF. They always give me the best, that's the reason why.
    I really want to do that like madly badly whatever for my family.

6.  SPONSOR FAMILY TRIP FOR VACATION. Secret plan?

7.  START OFF MY BLOGGING, like blog constantly.
     I want to inspire people with what's in my mind.

8. TASTE MORE DELICATE CAFE. Boost the gastronomy industry make me feel happy? lol

9.  SPEND MORE TIME WITH PRECIOUS ONE. You'll know if you're those. Hhhmm..

10. BE MORE HAPPY, appreciate life. Give powerful hands within my limits.

11. READ MORE BOOKS. Travel book? Cooking book? Inspire book?
      There are lots in my cupboard. Should finish it all.

12. PARTICULAR AND TIME MANAGEMENT! Always the important things that I really really
      want to change so so so hard before I enter into the industry as employees and develop myself.

13. TRAIN FLEXIBILITY. As a ballerina, I always need to be more flexible and my body physical
      doesn't born as good as others like long legs or high arch. Ballerinas knows...

14. ABLE TO JOIN MORE IN EVENT, THE BEST IS FOR MORE PERFORMING OPPORTUNITIES. I want to gain more stage experience and be the better dancer.

15. CLEAN! I mean like always whole year long cleaning my house, room. Everything helps in hygience due to my sensitive skins. Hhhmmmm..

16. DONATES MORE. Help out for those unable, perhaps just with donating stuff or join in for goods.

17. CAPTURE MEMORY, CREATE MORE PHOTOBOOK. For myself like perhaps doing more for collections. *anyone interested kindly pm me*

18. my favourite number. Find people in same interest. SOMEONE. If there's fate.

19. GET 4 FLAT AT LEAST IN MY DEGREE LIFE.

20. GET A NEW BIRKIE IN COLLECTION OF FAMILY.

21. TRY BEST TO GET SPONSORSHIP. Work hard details for it.


I even get more than that, even over-wrote it.
Save for next time after I make all these come true.
There are always too much of to-do-things in my life,
I'll try to achieve each of it make it real.
Cause these things in my mind didn't come randomly but with mission I guess.

Peace!~







No comments:

Post a Comment